With a successful tax outsourcing partnership can also increase productivity and profitability by freeing firm
talent to focus on higher value client service and to achieve better work-life balance – contributing to
improved client and employee satisfaction. We manage Accurate tax processing and tax filing require indepth knowledge of the various tax laws to mitigate risks involved in implementing different tax procedures.
All Tax Filing & Preparation Task
- Tax filing
- Partnership tax return
- Small corporation tax return
- Payroll tax return
- Intangible taxes
- Tangible taxes
- Charter/franchise taxes
- Individual income taxes
- Capital gains taxes
- Heavy equipment use taxes
- Non-profit corporation taxes
- Document management
- Refund tracking
- Tax history
- Post filing
All Documents You Will Need For Filing Tax?
- Important documents that one must have while filing tax returns are as follows:
- Form 16 – Issued by the employer
- Form 16A – Issued by bank wherever applicable
- Form 26AS
- Home loan or HRA receipts
- Documents of investments for tax savings
- There are few more documents that will be applicable depending on the complexity of the return.
Our services consists of the following major duties :
- Ensuring registration with the necessary local authorities.
- Calculating corporate income tax returns and other relevant taxes.
- Preparation and submission of tax returns to local authorities.
- Management of tax audits (as applicable), guiding you through the process with relevant authorities
- Offering direct access to our local experts, enabling greater understanding of local taxes, notices and assessments.
- Intuitive, online application that is customized as per client’s income tax situation
- Significant expertise in tax calculations and related advisory
- For companies, where E’HR is managing payroll, we can auto-read your Form 16, saving you
- Call support available through the ITR e-filing process
- Support for submission of ITR-V to CPC Bengaluru and detailed guidance on how to e-verify your